Xpress Panfish XP16PF Help

Thread: Xpress Panfish XP16PF Help

Default Xpress Panfish XP16PF Help

Hoping someone owns or knows someone who owns one of these boats and is willing to talk about their experience. I'm considering buying a new one but there's not a dealer within 400 miles who has one.

My main question is can you remain seated in the drivers seat and swivel around to aft. I want to be able to swivel around and then move to rest of boat without first having to stand up and squeeze past stick steer and engine control. Balance isn't good anymore is reason I'm asking.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
    Hoping someone owns or knows someone who owns one of these boats and is willing to talk about their experience. I'm considering buying a new one but there's not a dealer within 400 miles who has one.

My main question is can you remain seated in the drivers seat and swivel around to aft. I want to be able to swivel around and then move to rest of boat without first having to stand up and squeeze past stick steer and engine control. Balance isn't good anymore is reason I'm asking.
    There seems to be some videos on YouTube. Pretty interesting unit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

You might get more responses from these sights:
    crappie.com
    tinboats.net
    For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? (Matthew 16:26)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Per this video, They do swivel. I have looked at these for years. Great river boat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VffvZH1nOG4
    Scott..AKA Chicken Wing Man... RED X ANGLER...Father of ZachFishSlayer...2008 Cobia 19 Bay 115 yamaha...Jackson Cuda 12...1966 Crosby Sled 1997 15 HP Johnson

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements