Been gone for sometime

Thread: Been gone for sometime

Default Been gone for sometime

O yes I'm back fishing!! Not as munch as I would like too! But at least I'm getting out!! I take boat out 1 time a week!! Most of the only a half day!! But my Doctor says, l'm lucky to do this!! I'll do some new post here and there!! Go out and have fun fishing!! Make life good n happy!! It's to short not to!!!
    4acres, and satguy like this.

Faith and prayers are strongest things in life we have!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Welcome back!!! Catch all the fish when you get out! Enjoy it!
    Just keep swimming...ahem... fishing... just keep fishing...
    Proud Red X Angler Member

Welcome back, Bill! The site ain't what it was before though. Many of our buds have gone, or either don't post. And, although that tanker sea trout is a monster, and worthy of it's place as a post award, seems like it's been there forever...I know someone has caught something worthy after all this time. No offense intended to the angler there, your fish was a real nice trout.
    Just saying I never seen one stay up so long.
    satguy likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yelp, I'm going down to jorden next weekend?? Wife's idea!! Not sure how I will do! But I'll try!! I think she's crazy. Easy to to to beach and stay!! Cheeper to boot!! Easier on me! But this is what she wants to do!! So be it!!

Ya I can tell Jerry!! Not like it was,where everyone would join in and talk about best fishing!! Now like just a small group,talking between them self's!!! Before was better,we told people how n where to go and catch fish!! I miss the old guys D beam you and rest!! We did some great post together!!
    4acres likes this.

Nothing like some friendly ribbing. Of course we need to avoid politics, fake news, and the economy.
    Maybe we need to pick on somebody? I'll start.
    I once saw Jerry Condrey on WXII-TV12 news! Pitiful! Poor guy.
    (Not really)
    Please Don't block the ramp or the dock. My pontoon and crew cab require a wide berth.
    Dave, Teresa and Greg

I hope you know I was joking Jerry and GrandPaa. For those who did not see it, the clip on WXII was an unselfish effort on Jerry's part to involve kids in fishing called "take a kid fishing". Admirable job Jerry. You've won my respect more than once.

Grandpaa it's GREAT to hear you're improving and getting back at it. FISH ON!
    Please Don't block the ramp or the dock. My pontoon and crew cab require a wide berth.
    Dave, Teresa and Greg

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements