Back and Better Than Ever

Thread: Back and Better Than Ever

Default Back and Better Than Ever

Hey everyone! So I’m working on getting my old account (bumblebee178) back up and running since our move back to the Charlotte area (finally!!). Not sure if that will work out or not but I’m glad to be back and looking forward too meeting some new people and rekindling some old friendships. Now that I’ve said my hello I’m off to find that elusive redXangler clan again.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Had to find them much these days. But they're lurking around somewhere I am sure.
    Curvebow05 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Curvebow05 View Post
    Hey everyone! So Iím working on getting my old account (bumblebee178) back up and running since our move back to the Charlotte area (finally!!). Not sure if that will work out or not but Iím glad to be back and looking forward too meeting some new people and rekindling some old friendships. Now that Iíve said my hello Iím off to find that elusive redXangler clan again.
    Yup, thereís a few of us left here. Most are on Facistbook now though. New River Smallmouth float is next on August 2,3 and 4. Details under fishing clubs on this site. About 20-30 Red X folks show for that one. Bay River in September and Fort Fisher in October...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Curvebow05 View Post
    Hey everyone! So Iím working on getting my old account (bumblebee178) back up and running since our move back to the Charlotte area (finally!!). Not sure if that will work out or not but Iím glad to be back and looking forward too meeting some new people and rekindling some old friendships. Now that Iíve said my hello Iím off to find that elusive redXangler clan again.
    Welcome home and great to hear from you. Youíll see itís not as busy as it once was, but there are still a few of the forum vets around.

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements