NC Angler Forums banner

Dr. H pays the piper

RED X 
3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  h2ohhh 
#1 ·
Picked up an old but very well maintained Sea Hunt 160. Needs a little love on the cosmetic front (new seats) and the engine cowl is ugly. But the engine (A Johnson 70 2 stroke) has new everything under the cowl, the bunks on the trailer are new as are the tires and bearings and the trailer is rust free. Boats got new wiring, switches and bilge pump. Nice salt water remote controlled trolling motor and Lowrance Hook 5 navigational fish finder with all the downloads installed. Even came with a nice boat cover. I’m looking forward to getting comfortable with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#11 ·
Except my annual trip with my 3 buddies is the same weekend. Usually Bear Island or CALO but last year's hurricane messed that up. Lockwood Folly this year. But the boat will make it to Bay River one of these years.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Drafts about a foot. I traded a few inches gained with a skiff for a dry ride in a light center console. I could get to Orange in it but not back in the super skinny stuff that's prevalent around it. I'll stick with the kayak there.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.