New to the forum

Thread: New to the forum

Default New to the forum

Hello guys and gals. I just stumbled across this forum and wanted to see what is has to offer. I love on the Piedmont Triad and fish every chance that I get. My two youngest sons love fishing as well and are always ready to head to the water. I look forward to meeting some like minded folks here and hopefully learn new things to improve my ability. Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rascals dad, and slickrocktom like this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Welcome aboard... check out the Red X Anglers meet and greets. A great way to put a face to a name and get some new friends with insider information.. They hold the meets all over NC from the mountains to the coast.

Being family oriented, the wife and kids are welcome.
    Friends, Fishing, Fellowship..RED X ANGLER

Welcome Toxmedic751. You've come aboard when the water temps have started dropping and the fall bite picks up. Lots of good people and info around here even if you don't attend a meet and greet. Let us know where your home waters are by adding some info to your personal profile, don't have to be specific but it would help to know which waters you fish most, and whether you guys are bank, handicapped dock or boater fishermen and what fish you target most so you can connect with like minded people.
    Please Don't block the ramp or the dock. My pontoon and crew cab require a wide berth.
    Dave, Teresa and Greg

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Welcome! Im also in the triad Piedmont Triad and have fished several spots in the area since moving here a few years ago. Let me know if you have any particular questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements