NC Angler Forums banner

High Rock Lake Help

982 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jerry condrey 
#1 ·
Hello, wondering if I can get some tips on High Rock. Have fished there twice and can't seem to find any good spots. Can anyone offer some tips on this lake? I fished there once in the morning and caught two small ones, but couldn't seem to figure out any pattern. And then last evening/night we went and saw absolutely nothing. Tried a few points and some docks...didn't even see any surface activity. I don't expect anyone to give away their secret spots, but maybe just some general tips/areas. Unfortunately, being a dad of three small kids, I am not able to get out there and spend hours on the lake figuring it out...so it would be nice to have a little better idea of where to go/what to look for. Thanks for the help!

#5 ·
Honestly, I would plan ahead and hire a guide for a half day. You'll learn more in those few hours than you will likely figure out after months or years on your own. Wish I had any knowledge of High Rock, I'd help ya out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.