Looking for my first Boat

Thread: Looking for my first Boat

Default Looking for my first Boat

I’m looking for a boat I don’t have much to spend, I’m looking for a fixer upper something I can rebuild preferably a center console. I appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks I’m advance

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I’ve been looking for my first boat for years. Try Craigslist there is a ton on there.
    ~JOE~

Wait I just found this one https://www.foxnews.com/world/navy-b...-ireland-coast
    Solo Dei Gloria

How much $ is too much, DBC? Have you considered Auctionzip and doing a search with term “boat”? Also try oodle.com and you can search classifieds.
    Lastly, on edit, I know where there’s a Dixie Fish and Ski w/Volvo AQ130 4 cylinder inboard mated to a 270 stern-drive (130hp Volvo-Penta) that’s waiting on a rebuild. It’s all there sitting on a boat trailer in an empty chicken house. You’re welcome to take a look at it. PM me if interested.
    Please Don't block the ramp or the dock. My pontoon and crew cab require a wide berth.
    Dave, Teresa and Greg

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just remember boat parts and anything that has the word "marine" on the package can be expensive.

I have a 2002 Carolina Skiff 19DLX with 2006 Yamaha 70 hp 2 stroke for sale. Comes with trailer, livewell,Bimini top. Asking $5,000.

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements