\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default Hilton head sc\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Guys - heading to Hilton Head on Saturday for a weeks vacation. Can\'t go without taking some kind of fishing tackle. Planning on surf fishing on the days we are on the beach and anything else that may be available when we are not golfing/biking/shopping etc. Not looking for guided trips I can do that here at home on my own.
\n
\nI know primarily it is going to be much the same as here in ENC, but if you know of anywhere specific that would be good to go I am open to suggestions.
\n
\nThanks and hope everyone managed to get through the recent storm safely.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[1218095] = '\r\n
  • \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n rradford9\r\n \r\n
    \r\n rradford9 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Angler Member\r\n
    \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Sorry I missed this earlier, but I hope you\'ve had a good trip. We go surf fishing on HHI during the summer and fall. We\'re headed down in 2 weeks. How was the fishing?
    \n
    \nWe usually soak shrimp, squid or cut bait on double drop rigs and fish finder rigs, using 2-4 oz sinkers when the water/wind is relatively calm. I threw some gulp/z-man artificials and a top water plug for the 1st time this summer and managed to catch fish as well.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1222015] = '\r\n
  • \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n peanut\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n peanut\r\n \r\n
    \r\n peanut is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Angler Member\r\n
    \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Aw, Man! Wish I saw this earlier... (Much Earlier!!!) Barring getting a captain and getting up creeks or in the May River, majority of the hot-weather action is sharks in the surf and maybe a whiting or 2 on cut mullet. The blue-crabbing is also excellent in the various marshes and park piers. We go every year and have a blast crabbing and shark fishing!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    P-nut
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1217559] = "1222015,1218095"; pn[0] = ",1217559"; pn[1218095] = "1217559,1222015"; pn[1222015] = "1218095,1217559"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[35193] = "BRITGUY"; pu[26073] = "rradford9"; pu[16952] = "peanut"; // -->

Threaded View

Default Hilton head sc

Guys - heading to Hilton Head on Saturday for a weeks vacation. Can't go without taking some kind of fishing tackle. Planning on surf fishing on the days we are on the beach and anything else that may be available when we are not golfing/biking/shopping etc. Not looking for guided trips I can do that here at home on my own.

I know primarily it is going to be much the same as here in ENC, but if you know of anywhere specific that would be good to go I am open to suggestions.

Thanks and hope everyone managed to get through the recent storm safely.