NC Angler Forums banner

This little piggy

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Saltwater Republic 
#1 ·
6 for 6 including this little piggy........weatherman proved once again that the forecast and reality are 2 different things as we hoped to use the long rod for the afternoon.....no dice as the NE wind and an unhappy rotator cuff made throwing it a little too difficult.......switched to blabbermouths and the game was on........

Lots of bait and 3-4lb bluefish kept them spraying and easy to spot.......

Oh yeah, and if you go be polite and don't run all over someone set up on a school of bait......

BTW......can't get the photo to rotate.........sorry

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It's sad but it reflects society today. It's all about me. Unfortunately looking out for your fellow man and treating them as you would like to treated is hard to come by. The manor in which a man fishes will tell you a lot about the man himself. I might be wrong there could just be a lot of stupid people out ther Ha!

#5 ·
Yea I know what you mean. When approaching a guy fishing a spot I (slow down) try to point right or left (Front or behind) so he can tell me what patch to take. As long as he is not going to put me in a grounding situation. Sometimes when fishing a narrow channel and it would ground me going behind him I try to get close to his boat (at Idle) because I assume he is fishing the far bank. That way I wont run his hole over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.