Ad: Minn Kota Riptide I-pilot trolling motor 80lb/24v/60"

DefaultExpired Minn Kota Riptide I-pilot trolling motor 80lb/24v/60"

Ad Expires In: -7 days
    Zip Code: 28164
    Shipping Amount: na
    Asking price?: $500
    Condition of this item?: Good
    Location of Item: Lake Norman / Charlotte
    I have a very used Minn Kota Riptide I-pilot trolling motor for sale. This is an I-pilot, 80 lb thrust, 24 volt, 60", saltwater version. It is 8 years old and has served me well. I have used this on 3 different boats. The boat I have it on now is my only boat at this time so it gets used often. Since owning it I have replaced the steering motor, the GPS head and some other minor pieces. I anticipate the drive motor will need to be replaced soon. Despite its age and looks it runs as it should. The GPS and spot lock work. It runs thru all 10 speeds without a problem and will move my 18' aluminum boat at close to 3 mph. I use it in saltwater and heavy current without issue. The motor housing is very scratched and the skeg is broken off (see photo), not affecting it's function. If you are at all mechanically inclined these things are not that difficult to work on. I am about to take this boat on an extended trip. I do not want any problem so I just bought a new version of the same motor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	minn kota old riptide.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	195821

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements