DefaultExpired 1999 Scout Sportfish 162 with 2004 Yamaha 90 2 stroke

Ad Expires In: -11 days
    Zip Code: 28778
    Buy It Now Price: 6200
    Shipping Amount: n/a
    Asking price?: 6200
    Condition of this item?: Good
    Location of Item: SWANANOA
    Boat is tight, no water or fuel leaks. Boat has been re-wired, new led tip lit ss marine grade switches, new Yamaha ignition and kill switch, new windshield, like new Bimini top with cover, 62 quart aerated live well, has another well that could be made into an aerated bait well, Sony marine stereo with bluetooth, cd player and 4 marine grade speakers. Hummingbird helix G2 with chirp and GPS, Garmin FF with GPS. 25-30 gl gas tank (not sure which, this year had different options) 8 Scotty adjustable rod holders. 2 batts in bilge for engine and accessories. 2 still under warranty series 29 12v 115ah deepcycle trolling motor batteries in bow. Led courtesy lights. Boat cover. I am sure I missed something.

2004 Yamaha 90 2 stroke, oil injected, power tilt, 3 blade ss prop. New fuel water separator filter. Engine has been serviced properly. Engine runs great and is surprisingly fuel efficient. With 2 adults at 2/3-3/4 throttle runs around 42mph. Boat will run in the 50's with a more aggressive prop, never felt need to go faster.

Trailer has been re-wired and has new led waterproof tail lights, new bearings, bearing buddies with caps. New spare. All new straps and tiedowns.

Boat and engine have not been in Saltwater. Older model Minn Kota Riptide with autopilot and wireless remote. Stopped working recently, not sure what prob is. Fuel gauge not working, but was working fine before I re-wired switches, probably just a loose wire. I hate to see it go, but due to medical issues, it has too. Message me and I will give you my cell # Dale

Add new Minn Kota Riptide with I-Pilot and Bluetooth for additional $800. $1500 trolling motor with 2 yr Warranty !!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_0367.jpg‎
Views:	80
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	195841 Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_0368.jpg‎
Views:	80
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	195843 Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_0369.jpg‎
Views:	75
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	195845 Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_0370.jpg‎
Views:	75
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	195847 Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_0365.jpg‎
Views:	72
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	195837 Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_0366.jpg‎
Views:	70
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	195839
    Last edited by LIVIT; 10-02-2019 at 11:33 AM. Reason: another upgrade

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Sorry to see you selling your boat but totally understand the medical issues been down that road myself.
    LIVIT likes this.

Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

I did not like the thought of having or selling a boat without a working trolling motor. I just ordered a Minn Kota Riptide with I-Pilot and Bluetooth. So if interested in buying boat with new Trolling motor, I will include it for an additional $800, that is a $1500 trolling motor with a 2 yr warranty. Working on gas gauge today, if it is more than just a loose wire, will replace it !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Mounted new Riptide, got lucky all the mounting holes from old motor matched up. The spotlock works flawlessly. What is really impressive is the I-pilot using the navigation and cruise control. I trolled for 8 hrs Sunday, was very easy to follow channel edge and was able to watch rods more than watching my course. I trolled from 1mph to 2mph using the Riptide, ended up using around 55% of batteries. So for sure the Riptide is a perfect match for this CC.

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements