Creek Fishing fun - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creek Fishing fun

It really is a blast. I am so thankful. Just mad at myself that it took me almost 2 years to realize it was there!

I was thinking about taking the kayak down there! I just may have to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by peanut View Post
    My friend, you have yourself a little slice of Heaven. Looks like mega fun with an ultralight. Get yourself a 'Yak and explore further, assuming it is "navigable" and will not impose upon other properties.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think it’s getting a bit cold. I went with my son yesterday and today by myself and he caught 2 jacks yesterday I caught a jack and a small bass today, but it has really slowed down.
    JM76 likes this.

Yep. Think the cold weather has affected the bite big time. Saturday I caught 3 sunfish, one was huge so that was nice. But Sunday nothing was biting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey77 View Post
    I think it’s getting a bit cold. I went with my son yesterday and today by myself and he caught 2 jacks yesterday I caught a jack and a small bass today, but it has really slowed down.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes I took my son out today he caught 2 small bass I caught an average crappie but this was 4 hours of fishing and our casting game was on point so we’re a little sad. Already counting down until March.
    JM76 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey77 View Post
    Yes I took my son out today he caught 2 small bass I caught an average crappie but this was 4 hours of fishing and our casting game was on point so we’re a little sad. Already counting down until March.
    This extreme cold front, has really shutdown the freshwater bite a good bit. But do not give up yet. This front is moving out in a day or so. Wait like 2 days after that and you will be amazed at how hot the bite is going to be.
    JM76 likes this.

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12