Jiggheads, which do you use?

Thread: Jiggheads, which do you use?

Default Jiggheads, which do you use?

Im about to order som jigheads for my visit in the states. Don't feel like bringing to much weight when traveling. Can't seem to find the ones i useually use here in Sweden(attached picture).
    Got any tips for similar jiggheads with just a small pin for securing the lure. I find that those with a large "butt", wreck my lures.
    Want some good dependable hooks as well!
    Mostly fish ball head jigs, any other style i just most have fishing in november?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	westin-jigghuvud-roundup-lt-mustad-3-pcs-0_1572194962369.jpg‎ 
Views:	39 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	196091  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I use ball head jigs more than any other. Ebay is the best source for weights and hook sizes.
    I invented what I call a grub grip using coated craft wire. All jigs have one and are easy to add:

Method:

Wrap around the base of the lie tie once:

Cut one side close:

Bend the remaining wire:

Swing the gripper in an out and know that the lure can be used over and over. But note:
    order jig heads without lead collars that always damage lures as you said.
    satguy likes this.

That wasn't a bad idé for keeping your bait on, might have to "steal" that ;D

Yeah, those leadkeeper are such a pain, their massive even on small size jiggheads. Going to order some ballheads I looked at on Amazon, seemed to be good hooks on them.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ebay has a greater variety, cheaper when ordering 50 or more, with bronze hooks and free s/h - at least in the US. I use sizes 1/32, 1/24, 1/16 and 1/8 oz in hook sizes from smallest to largest: 8, 6, 4, 2, 1/0, 2,0. Note the box of jigs pictured above.

You can also order smaller amounts.

Don't know hos long delivery it is for eBay in the US, but Lansing in raleigh in a week. So thought it would be a safer bet to har Amazon ^^ Don't need many either, but might be something Il do at home 🙂

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements