Sounds Fish I.d. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fish I.d.

I read an article recently about non-regulated game fish like Snook & Tarpon in SC. Apparently according to SC fishing biologist there being caught a lot more now than ever before. I am sure this also applies to southern NC too. There is talk to include them in the regulations soon, least in SC. IMO, I think this is a good idea.

Tried to find article link, no luck yet. Biologists stated they believe that SNC and SC have become estuary areas for both these species. I personally would love to see the Snook become more common in SC waters. Thats where I am moving too soon !

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Zebralips, I agree with your sentiment completely and would be putting the fish back, but I was pretty curious about the fisheries regulation if there is one, out personal interest of fisheries management.

I would really like to see the article about implementing a regulation on those species

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got another identification needed

Maybe a mantis shrimp I guess. Was gone up at a high tide line on the beach still a live but not doubt great. I walked it back to the surf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looks like a Mantis Shrimp to me. I have actually had them attack live shrimp I was using for bait in Florida.

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12