James 11/10

Thread: James 11/10

Default James 11/10

My good bud dbeam and I hit James again Sunday. Day started off looking to be another stellar day. Then wind picked up enough to make it hard to keep a good trolling pattern or hold on fish. Regardless we still managed to boat yet again some nice size fish, multiple species. Water temp was 62-64, found fish in 25-80', suspended from a few feet off bottom to just below surface.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_0399.jpg‎
Views:	85
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	196197 Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_0404.jpg‎
Views:	81
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	196199 Click image for larger version.

Name:	20191110_101732_HDR.jpg‎
Views:	91
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	196201 Click image for larger version.

Name:	20191110_153247.jpg‎
Views:	77
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	196203

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Glad to see some catching. Look forward to getting out there with you guys once the weather gets better! Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Trout_Guide View Post
    Glad to see some catching. Look forward to getting out there with you guys once the weather gets better! Soon!
    Soon as this cold front gets done and passes through. I would say around 2 days after it moves out, it should be on fire again. Have to see what my schedule in Pro-Shop is going to be and we will get a trip together sometime next week.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Good job fellas..
    LIVIT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry condrey View Post
    Good job fellas..
    Darrell and I were talking with a nice young man from Blackbeards. He had been Bass fishing. Told us that there was a tournament that day and the winners did it with 5lbs of Bass. Darrell and I could of smashed that number if we were just after Bass. I so often read or hear about how many seem to not catch anything while fishing James. My response to that is, yall need to rethink your approach on how your fishing James. Bank banging is not the answer !

Quote Originally Posted by LIVIT View Post
    Darrell and I were talking with a nice young man from Blackbeards. He had been Bass fishing. Told us that there was a tournament that day and the winners did it with 5lbs of Bass. Darrell and I could of smashed that number if we were just after Bass. I so often read or hear about how many seem to not catch anything while fishing James. My response to that is, yall need to rethink your approach on how your fishing James. Bank banging is not the answer !
    Nice hat!!!

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements