\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default Kerr Lake 11/20/19\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n I met up with rascals dad for a day of fishing at Kerr Lake in Virginia.
\n It was the maiden voyage for my new yak. I found a 2017 Hobie Revolution 11 that was new still in the wrapper at a dealer in Hilton Head. They were selling it for 40% off of new price. Came with full 2 year warranty and free upgrades to the V2 fins and upgraded shifter tendons. They have other Hobies that are similarly discounted if anyone is interested.
\n
\nWe each managed to catch 3 blues. Nothing crazy big but fun nonetheless. Cutbait was the ticket but I managed to hook one on a 1/4 oz bucktail jig swimming it in 18 ft of water.
\n
\nHad a great time and the new yak is perfect, just what I wanted.
\n~JOE~\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\nBleedingblue, \r\nfodder, and \r\nrascals dad like this.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Solo Dei Gloria
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1220575] = "1220575,1220575"; pn[0] = ",1220575"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[22623] = "Joetrain"; // -->

Threaded View

Default Kerr Lake 11/20/19

I met up with rascals dad for a day of fishing at Kerr Lake in Virginia.
    It was the maiden voyage for my new yak. I found a 2017 Hobie Revolution 11 that was new still in the wrapper at a dealer in Hilton Head. They were selling it for 40% off of new price. Came with full 2 year warranty and free upgrades to the V2 fins and upgraded shifter tendons. They have other Hobies that are similarly discounted if anyone is interested.

We each managed to catch 3 blues. Nothing crazy big but fun nonetheless. Cutbait was the ticket but I managed to hook one on a 1/4 oz bucktail jig swimming it in 18 ft of water.

Had a great time and the new yak is perfect, just what I wanted.
    ~JOE~
    Bleedingblue, fodder, and rascals dad like this.

Solo Dei Gloria