Inshore Merry Christmas

Thread: Merry Christmas

Blog Entries

Default Merry Christmas

I still frequent the forum about once a day or so to see if Iíve received any messages or if thereís an awesome report to read, but itís been a while since Iíve posted one myself. I just wanted to take a moment and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thought Iíd share a few pics with you from my last few trips. The trout bite has been smoking hot, easily the best itís been in 5 years or so. There are a lot of quality fish and they are everywhere.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice fish! Water temperature was 46 Sunday it's falling on down but the fish are still biting good

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by la angler View Post
    Nice fish! Water temperature was 46 Sunday it's falling on down but the fish are still biting good
    Thanks. Water where I was Sunday was 47 in the back of the creek and 49 about mid creek. Much cooler than the 55 degrees it was a week prior. I have a feeling this warm snap will bring it back into the 50ís though.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Merry Christmas Trigger. Appreciate the pics of fish being caught donít see to many post of quality fish being caught anymore.
    trigger22 likes this.

Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

I went back today to the same place as last week and the water temperature was up to 56 at the warmest part of the day.
    trigger22 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by la angler View Post
    I went back today to the same place as last week and the water temperature was up to 56 at the warmest part of the day.
    Good news... Iím going in a few hours. I see 56 degrees Iím throwing topwater!

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements