\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default Stripers 12/27/19\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n This post is for you Vance (Rascalsdad). With your catches on Tillery you inspired me to fish one more day before I go out of town.
\n
\nI launched my yak at Longwood ramp on Friday in total fog. I trolled my way under the bridge then started drifting that deeper water. I only caught one blue but I also caught 3 good size stripers. I caught them casting a Heddon Sonar and counting it down to where I was marking fish. They were a blast.
\n
\n~JOE~\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\nrascals dad likes this.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1221629] = "1221629,1221629"; pn[0] = ",1221629"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[22623] = "Joetrain"; // -->

Threaded View

Default Stripers 12/27/19

This post is for you Vance (Rascalsdad). With your catches on Tillery you inspired me to fish one more day before I go out of town.

I launched my yak at Longwood ramp on Friday in total fog. I trolled my way under the bridge then started drifting that deeper water. I only caught one blue but I also caught 3 good size stripers. I caught them casting a Heddon Sonar and counting it down to where I was marking fish. They were a blast.

~JOE~
    rascals dad likes this.

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam