RED X 2020 New River Smallmouth Save the Date - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: 2020 New River Smallmouth Save the Date

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    150

    Default

    I got the same site as last year and Froggy will be with me unless something unforeseen happens

    RED X ​ANGLER

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    8,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Squirrel View Post
    I got the same site as last year and Froggy will be with me unless something unforeseen happens
    Outstanding. This event is shaping up extremely well. Old school reunion!

    PLEASE NOTE:. The CDC (Center for Deadly Casting) will be monitoring contestants for the Canoeover Virus. Involuntary Quarantine in the hoity toity upper camping area may result.

    Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    GreyGhost, and plowboy0051 like this.

    H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

  4. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post
    Outstanding. This event is shaping up extremely well. Old school reunion!

    PLEASE NOTE:. The CDC (Center for Deadly Casting) will be monitoring contestants for the Canoeover Virus. Involuntary Quarantine in the hoity toity upper camping area may result.

    Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    Not so sure about that we have the high ground.
    GreyGhost likes this.

    Bob
    Red X Angler/ Jackson Cuda 12' kayak

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #49
    GreyGhost's Avatar
    GreyGhost is offline
    Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Squirrel View Post
    I got the same site as last year and Froggy will be with me unless something unforeseen happens
    That is good news. Linda and I really enjoyed your company and help last year. Looking forward to seeing the new modifications you have made on your box trailer.
    plowboy0051 likes this.

    Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14



  7. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Haw River
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Has anyone heard if the New River State park has opened to Camping? Sure hope our educated leaders understand about social distancing at Campgrounds compare to Lowes Home Improvement.
    GreyGhost, and hellomcfly2 like this.


  8. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    8,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwagner View Post
    Has anyone heard if the New River State park has opened to Camping? Sure hope our educated leaders understand about social distancing at Campgrounds compare to Lowes Home Improvement.
    They opened on May 22. We can officially revive this thread and monitor how the situation progresses. Hoping the Carolina summer heat kicks some virus butt.

    Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    hellomcfly2 likes this.

    H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

  9. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Unless the crown condemns camping again I'm be there happily

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    lostnwilderness, and mwagner like this.

    Red X Angler - When we catch and release we don't want to eat it, we just want to make it late for something.

  10. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts