NC Angler Forums banner

Now Doctor says no longer can

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  SurfRider 
#1 ·
Doctors said I can no longer take my boat out by my self!! So this year come spring,if any likes crappy fishing!! Lives near Archdale!! Wants to go let me know!! I go after big crappy!! I've fished all lakes,only go to one now!!! Best lake around!!! Not Randelman lake!! Sht lake!!

#5 ·
Randelmen lake!! Sht lake!!! Did you know there are water treatment plants on it!!! Aqua water!! That treats wast!!! They are all ways messing up!!! Flooding out!!! Dumping **** in the lake! Sorry but true!!! I've seen it at times we smell it!!!

#10 ·
As for Randleman, the truth is, often, somewhere in the middle. But it was never known for big crappie when I lived there, that is true.

And that pee jar rule is on the books but after trips there beyond count and only the first season carrying something I could show the lake warden if asked (and never was asked), I would venture to say they don't actually really enforce it. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.