Bay River 2020 Meet and Greet. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bay River 2020 Meet and Greet.

Hey Nick - If you have the availability, my GF and i would love to ride out with you for a few hours during this trip. We will be normally kayaking, but she has never fished from a power boat, so hoping to add to her experience.
    dbeam likes this.

After all is said and done.... A heck of a lot more will be said than done
    Red X Angler
    "Sublime" - 2013 NuCanoe Frontier in lime green

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by biglenr View Post
    Hey Nick - If you have the availability, my GF and i would love to ride out with you for a few hours during this trip. We will be normally kayaking, but she has never fished from a power boat, so hoping to add to her experience.
    Done deal youíre welcome to join.
    biglenr, and dbeam like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickp View Post
    Iím in swansboro full time now, fishing the ocean more and just wanted something better for the rougher days. This thing rides night and day compared to the pathfinder.
    The pathfinder was also starting to show some gel coat cracking which i wasnít to happy about especially with them being in Florida. Iíll miss all the storage of the pathfinder but as of right now thatís about it.
    These boats are built right here in NC and use some of the best fiberglass and gel coats money can buy. After doing a lot of research On Kencraft and Bay Rider they have a lot more to offer than most know. Not to mention the forward seating and rear seating is also a huge plus on days when we head to the sand bar or just out with the family searching for sand dollars. If youíre ever out this way shoot me a message and come run the boat with me.
    Kind of funny, I just bought a skinny water flats skiff to fish the Swansboro area. Gonna have to buy another building for storage, two boats, two wave runners, two kayaks, a SUP and a sailboat.
    dbeam, and GreyGhost like this.

2015 Pathfinder 2200 TE, Yamaha VF200 SHO; 2015 Beavertail Vengeance, Suzuki DF90;
    Jackson Coosa FD; Native Ultimate 14.5; CCA Member

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NCTribute View Post
    Kind of funny, I just bought a skinny water flats skiff to fish the Swansboro area. Gonna have to buy another building for storage, two boats, two wave runners, two kayaks, a SUP and a sailboat.
    Thatís a good problem to have thatís awesome. We are currently rebuilding an old skiff to literally just chase reds and beat around the marsh in. Going to be a cheap version of a polling skiff with forward and aft decks.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post
    You and Linda are welcome on my boat Ted. Plus I'll hang on the dock and fish too. Thoreau said ' Most fisherman never realize it's not the fish they're after'.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    Thanks most appreciated. Thoreau quote is appropriate to my fishing with some special friends I have made since joining the Red X family. I can catch a fish anytime but the fellowship and camaraderie is special time that is most important to me.

Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Donít remember who came bearing a hot pot of coffee to our site Saturday morning but it was much appreciated. Hopefully I thanked you for a good couple cups of coffee.
    dbeam likes this.

You did, and your welcome—again! Looking forward to seeing you in a few months!

Kayak Angler, Red X Angler, and a Full Time Angler (as of 2/1/18!!!)Retirement!

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by Chris52 View Post
    You did, and your welcomeóagain! Looking forward to seeing you in a few months!
    What meet will you be attending this year. Enjoyed the company last year.
    dbeam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    What meet will you be attending this year. Enjoyed the company last year.
    Thanks! For the Red X events, I am definite on Kerr Scott and Bay River for sure! New River is a maybe. I will be out west the end of March visiting grandson so will miss Morrow Mountain. I am Seriously thinking about some other camping and fishing trips to Oregon Inlet and/or Julian Price in April and June.
    dbeam likes this.

Kayak Angler, Red X Angler, and a Full Time Angler (as of 2/1/18!!!)Retirement!

There's always morning coffee at my camp for early risers. Good stuff in a 1950's percolator. No sugar or milk though...and frequently some fresh farm sausage. Always a potential for fine sipping of Mountain Pie in the evening too!

I plan to make every event this year. In addition, my 3 fishing buddies for the last couple of decades (the Professor is one of them) have informed me they will be kidnapping me June 6 in celebration of my retirement. They have given me no other information except that I'm going somewhere remote. Donít even know for how long. But I'll be retired so calendars mean little.

H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post
    There's always morning coffee at my camp for early risers. Good stuff in a 1950's percolator. No sugar or milk though...and frequently some fresh farm sausage. Always a potential for fine sipping of Mountain Pie in the evening to Sent from

my K88 using Tapatalk
    The scramble eggs cooked in the sausage grease was killer at New River. I will make sure to have sugar on hand. The last time I forgot my coffee was cold by the time she returned from Johns site from borrowing some. 🤔
    dbeam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    The scramble eggs cooked in the sausage grease was killer at New River. I will make sure to have sugar on hand. The last time I forgot my coffee was cold by the time she returned from Johns site from borrowing some.
    She was looking for sugar. She got some.

dbeam, GreyGhost, mwagner, and shallowbob like this.

H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

15. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12