NC Angler Forums banner

Bay River 2020 Meet and Greet.

7K views 41 replies 13 participants last post by  biglenr 
#1 ·
Bay River Meet and Greet is Oct 9,10,11 this year. Greg has some accommodations but not sure what or how many. If you want to call him to reserve a camper spot or to check on a rental unit the number is
River's Edge Family Campground
149 Tempe Gut Rd.
Bayboro, NC 28515

[h=3]CONTACT INFO[/h]

• [*=left]Phone: (252) 559-3603

#15 ·
I’m in swansboro full time now, fishing the ocean more and just wanted something better for the rougher days. This thing rides night and day compared to the pathfinder.
The pathfinder was also starting to show some gel coat cracking which i wasn’t to happy about especially with them being in Florida. I’ll miss all the storage of the pathfinder but as of right now that’s about it.
These boats are built right here in NC and use some of the best fiberglass and gel coats money can buy. After doing a lot of research On Kencraft and Bay Rider they have a lot more to offer than most know. Not to mention the forward seating and rear seating is also a huge plus on days when we head to the sand bar or just out with the family searching for sand dollars. If you’re ever out this way shoot me a message and come run the boat with me.

#16 ·
Hey Nick - If you have the availability, my GF and i would love to ride out with you for a few hours during this trip. We will be normally kayaking, but she has never fished from a power boat, so hoping to add to her experience.

Reactions: dbeam
#25 ·
There's always morning coffee at my camp for early risers. Good stuff in a 1950's percolator. No sugar or milk though...and frequently some fresh farm sausage. Always a potential for fine sipping of Mountain Pie in the evening too!

I plan to make every event this year. In addition, my 3 fishing buddies for the last couple of decades (the Professor is one of them) have informed me they will be kidnapping me June 6 in celebration of my retirement. They have given me no other information except that I'm going somewhere remote. Don’t even know for how long. But I'll be retired so calendars mean little.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

#26 ·
There's always morning coffee at my camp for early risers. Good stuff in a 1950's percolator. No sugar or milk though...and frequently some fresh farm sausage. Always a potential for fine sipping of Mountain Pie in the evening to Sent from

my K88 using Tapatalk
The scramble eggs cooked in the sausage grease was killer at New River. I will make sure to have sugar on hand. The last time I forgot my coffee was cold by the time she returned from Johns site from borrowing some. 🤔

#29 ·
I'll be at this one as usual rain or shine. Probably won't see me coming with my awesome new sled and truck, the Subaru and the Gheenoe will remain at home. For what it's worth, after I take my Gheenoe to a real marine mechanic to fix the minor idling and acceleration issue, (AK Mc Callum in Fayetteville is HORRIBLE!!!) I'll most likely be looking to sell if anyone is interested.

#30 ·
I'll have Red X Angler decals at the Bay River M&G and the Cape Lookout M&G if anyone is interested. They are 3" x 10". The printer screwed up so some (25) have a white background and the other 25 will have a clear background. Since I got the second batch for free due to their mistake they are only $3.50 each. These are window decals but can be stuck on pretty much anything.

Attachments

#34 ·
And.... I am out.

My foot ulcer is healing, but very slowly. Camping and kayaking would be dangerous on an open wound.

I hope to make the Ft Fisher M&G.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.