Is there a reason my posts weren't accepted?

Thread: Is there a reason my posts weren't accepted?

Question Is there a reason my posts weren't accepted?

A couple of weeks ago I submitted 2 posts to be posted on the boards... Both said that they had to be approved by an admin... one was in the Bank Fishing section and the other in the Reviews section... I have seen new posts in the Bank fishing section since and was wondering why mine didn't make the cut... I just started checking the boards again and decided to start participating.

I am not an admin, but I'm guessing that your posts had to go through the moderation process, and the posts you saw that came up after you submitted yours did not. That process takes a little time, depending how active the Mods are at the time. Typically once you have made enough posts via that process (maybe 7 or 8 last time I checked) then you achieve full member status and can post freely without having the moderation delay. I think this was done mainly to prevent bot spam.

Hang in there, keep posting, and eventually they will show up; then you will eventually not have to go through the process anymore.

Welcome to NCAngler!
    - Sam
    "Things are only impossible until they're not!"

Found and approved your posts. Sorry for the delay

Kevin