Speck Bite on the Pamlico Slowing? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speck Bite on the Pamlico Slowing?

You guys just suck.... lol I was hoping the bite was slowing since I couldn't fish last weekend and might be out for another weekend or 2.... My kayak hauler got rear ended last Friday and is out commission for a little while... Still working with their insurance to get the repairs scheduled and get a rental. Damage is not that bad but it was enough to prevent my tailgate from laying flat and with the tailgate off just too much of the kayak sticking out the back... Hopefully I'll get out there soon to get some fish to fry
    Chris52, and Feetup1 like this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Two guys in kayaks were tearing them up in the same location we started yesterday. Said they were using a salt water assassin swim bait. Another, who was using a pearl swim bait, said he had caught 30+ but only 3 keepers. We put 20+ in the boat with a 2 man limit. All our keepers were 16-18.
    sirray likes this.

Had a limit before 8am Sunday, but it was cold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feetup1, and sirray like this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They are still there. Caught 18 this morning. 14 keepers. All caught between 9-noon on a white zman, with chartreuse tail and 1/8 oz jig head. Lots of bait activity, I just cast to schools of skittish bait and hooked up consistently.

Bite turned off when the sun came out. Maybe 6 of water (no depth finder), not way back in the creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris52, Feetup1, fodder, and sirray like this.

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12