Default 15' Gheenoe ready to go fishing- REDUCED

Ad Expires In: 23 days
    Zip Code: 27615
    Buy It Now Price: 1400
    Shipping Amount: won't ship
    Asking price?: 1400
    Condition of this item?: Good
    Location of Item: North Raleigh
    I have a 15' Gheenoe for sale. I have owned it about 7 years (1997 model). It is fiberglass with a square back that will hold a 9.9 HP gas motor. I used to have a 9.9 on it and this boat would do 28mph. Also light enough to be carried by 2 people. I sold the gas motor but still have a Minn Kota Endura 55lb thrust trolling motor to go with it which pushes it pretty good- I think I paid about $300 for the trolling motor when I bought it new 7 years ago. I have a deep cycle battery to go with it but I don't know what condition it is in since I haven't used it in a few years and it is about 6-7 years old. I bought the trailer in 2014 and have receipt and it is in great condition- lights work fine and tires in good condition- paid $665 for it. This boat was registered in NC through 2019 and I have the title to the boat and trailer. Comes with 2 seats in good condition and they have a quick release so you can easily take them off. I've got a removable rod and cooler holder (see pics)with it and there is a live well in the center of this boat. It has 4 rod holder mounts where you just buy the actual part that holds the rod. I have a Lowrance Elite 5 TI Chirp fishfinder that can mount on the transom or bottom of the trolling motor- this is also about 7 years old. Very stable boat, do some research if you've never heard of them. I had stored it upside down for the last few years and the sun made the adhesive on the keel guard peel off. It has some nicks and scratches in multiple places but it very sea worthy. If I were going to keep it I'd put another keel guard on though just to protect it. The transom is solid. It had a pinhole in it and I re-glassed over it a few years back just to make sure it stayed solid. Looks kind of like a canoe but more stable and much more comfortable to fish from since you sit in a regular sitting position. 2 oars come with it also but this is not a boat you want to row very far. I have it stored in North Raleigh and will have to meet you at it to show it. 919961 5717 call if you are interested. Asking $1400 for everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	main boat pic.jpg‎
Views:	78
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	196709 Click image for larger version.

Name:	boat pic 2.jpg‎
Views:	84
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	196711 Click image for larger version.

Name:	live well and rold holders.jpg‎
Views:	66
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	196713 Click image for larger version.

Name:	trolling motor.jpg‎
Views:	62
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	196715 Click image for larger version.

Name:	lowrance 2.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	196717 Click image for larger version.

Name:	hull.jpg‎
Views:	59
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	196719 Click image for larger version.

Name:	lowrance.jpg‎
Views:	52
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	196721

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements