\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default Another pond outing\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Went to try out my Shad rig. I bought a 7ft ultra lite rod and put my ultra lite reel on it, and a 1/8 silver spoon. I’d estimate 25 to 30 yard cast. Caught three bass in about 45 minutes. The first one about two pounds. It’s a fun rig to fish. Maybe the water will go down enough in the river enough to fish it soon.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1222813] = "1222813,1222813"; pn[0] = ",1222813"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[34546] = "21 Skiff"; // -->

Threaded View

Default Another pond outing

Went to try out my Shad rig. I bought a 7ft ultra lite rod and put my ultra lite reel on it, and a 1/8 silver spoon. I’d estimate 25 to 30 yard cast. Caught three bass in about 45 minutes. The first one about two pounds. It’s a fun rig to fish. Maybe the water will go down enough in the river enough to fish it soon.