New to kayak fishing.

Thread: New to kayak fishing.

Default New to kayak fishing.

Hello all! It has been quite some time since I was last on ncangler, well long enough that I no longer have the email info to recover my old account haha.

Any who my name is Nick and I am an avid cat fishermen. I just recently purchased my first kayak and have had it out 10-15 times (cape fear, Jordan, Harris, falls, and a few small neighborhood ponds). I am absolutely in love with kayak fishing and canít wait to meet some fishing partners to paddle out with. Iím not the strongest paddler yet, but I havenít let that stop me.

So if your out around any of the above mentioned water and want to chase some whiskers or really anything that swims drop me a line!
    Bluegill, Chris52, and sporkd2 like this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey Nick. I recently purchased a Bote SUP and intend to use it to fish skinny water cats. Hit me up some time if you want to go out for a paddle. Matthew

Angler Member
    Kayak Angler

Late notice, but hitting Harris in the AM for hopefully some crappie.

- Another Matt
    Training for retirement since 1983

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by matthewmo View Post
    Hey Nick. I recently purchased a Bote SUP and intend to use it to fish skinny water cats. Hit me up some time if you want to go out for a paddle. Matthew
    Sounds like a plan! I'm thinking about getting out to Harris tomorrow. The Mrs needs some help around the house at some point so I'm just waiting for the details regarding that. I'll PM you once I know some more.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sporkd2 View Post
    Late notice, but hitting Harris in the AM for hopefully some crappie.

- Another Matt
    I wish! However, the soap making business is jumping right now so I'm slammed at work today. I'll be locked into the 8-5p for the next few weeks if I had to guess. Do you ever make any weekend runs out there?

Angler Member
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by Yakacat View Post
    I wish! However, the soap making business is jumping right now so I'm slammed at work today. I'll be locked into the 8-5p for the next few weeks if I had to guess. Do you ever make any weekend runs out there?

I do, but not as often.
    Training for retirement since 1983

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements