NC Angler Forums banner

Waders for children

953 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  m75rlg 
#1 ·
Hey all, I’m trying to find a pair of waders for my 5 year old daughter. Simms brand only goes to a small and it still seems pretty big for her she’s only 42 inches tall and loves to play in the water along side the creek and walk in the shallow parts with my wife and I so we want to find her something that will work even if it’s just for a short period of time. It would be ok if she had to grow into them a little, just obviously nothing huge. Anyone have any advice on a brand that does this size?

#2 ·
I think it is Redington that makes two youth-sized waders. You might check with Richard at Carolina Mountain Sports in Statesville. https://www.facebook.com/carolinamountainsports He sometimes has them in stock, and if he doesn't he can get them.

It is also a good time to help local flyshops, as they are facing some challenges in todays situation. Contact him before you go since there are COVID-19 closings in effect, but I beleive he is offering curb service or possibly mail order.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.