Anyone....

Thread: Anyone....

Default Anyone....

There was a day I would have thought this a dumb question. Today is not the day.

Is anyone aware of any lakes...Badin...High Rock...Tillery...Harris....having their launch sites closed down and people turned away???
    The great thing about excruciating pain......at least you know you are still alive.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by richinnc View Post
    There was a day I would have thought this a dumb question. Today is not the day.

Is anyone aware of any lakes...Badin...High Rock...Tillery...Harris....having their launch sites closed down and people turned away???
    Has this happened?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I called the wildlife commission Thursday and they said they were not closing any of their ramps. The county stay at home orders around the triangle area all say travel outside for outdoor recreation is permitted, so I'm going to Falls tomorrow!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

W Kerr Scott Reservoir has closed all boat ramps, trails, etc. Maybe coming to a lake near you. Get out and enjoy while you can.

Looks like there are lots of boat ramps that remain open.
    https://www.ncparks.gov/newsroom/alerts

Tried to get on Jordan yesterday (Friday) at the ramp off of Pea Vine Road; closed, with no boats visible at any of the crossings off of Farrington, 64, or 751.

I fish with a retired GW and had GW at my house yesterday investigating trot lines being strung across the trout stream behind my house .... From what I was told, ramp closures are going to continue to occur if people do not start showing some common sense. Yeah, good luck on that one !! Ramps/lakes etc..being monitored closely this weekend 4/4 and 4/5, if there is still groups of adults on boats, obviously not all from same household, barging up, sand bar parties etc... The ramps will be closed.

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements