River Where are the kayak reports?

Thread: Where are the kayak reports?

Default Where are the kayak reports?

i still see reports on other threads but not kayak fishing. Kayaking is better social distancing than other types of fishing.
    I went for white perch again yesterday with a couple of other guys. Great day! I bought home about 25, enough for dinner and give some to friends. Released about as many as I kept. Only a couple would ha e been too small. My fishing partners did the same.
    There were a lot of boats out since it was Saturday, but everyone was on the fish whether fishing deep or shallow so not much traffic moving around fro spot to spot.
    From the condition of egg sacks when I was cleaning them, they should spawn any day now. All females still had full egg sacks but eggs were really mature. So bite on the shoreline should really heat up.
    Get out the Beatle Spins!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

White perch are becoming one of my favorite fish to target. Fun to catch, plentiful, and absolutely delicious! I usually throw Bobby Garland plastics for them. Thanks for the report

I’m always getting out on my Hobie but my reports are listed by the body of water.
    ~JOE~
    Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Angler Member
    Kayak Angler

I fish Harris mostly, so my lack of reports has been accurate to the fishing LOL
    Training for retirement since 1983

Quote Originally Posted by sporkd2 View Post
    I fish Harris mostly, so my lack of reports has been accurate to the fishing LOL
    Have had good (for me) luck on Harris recently with a green chatterbait worked slow near near shallow grass. Not a lot of fish, but the two I got were both about 5.5lbs.

Angler Member
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by a.scientist View Post
    Have had good (for me) luck on Harris recently with a green chatterbait worked slow near near shallow grass. Not a lot of fish, but the two I got were both about 5.5lbs.
    I don't fish for the green ones often. I catch enough of those as bycatch honestly. It's the perch or crappie that used to be plentiful but now are near impossible to find.
    Training for retirement since 1983

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements