Oak Hollow report

Thread: Oak Hollow report

Default Oak Hollow report

Itís been tough the last 3 times I have been to Oak Hollow. Iím getting 1-2 small LMB per trip using soft plastics. Water is clear, temp yesterday was 68. Is anyone having luck there right now?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Haven't fished there in about 40 years. But want to try it again soon. Can you tell me the costs of fishing and launching, and what are their hours? Wasn't trying to hijack your post, but thanks for any help.

may be on the beds..

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by meenyt View Post
    Haven't fished there in about 40 years. But want to try it again soon. Can you tell me the costs of fishing and launching, and what are their hours? Wasn't trying to hijack your post, but thanks for any help.
    if you are 55+ the cost to put in a boat is $3.15. The registration is contactless you call their number when youíre in front of the building and they take down your name boat registration number and credit card.

iím not sure but I think the hours are 7 to 7
    meenyt likes this.

Ok, thanks! Gonna try it there one day soon.

I love that lake from 46-65 degrees (you can search my posts for reports from this spring). After it starts to warm up the fishing gets tougher and I'm pretty sure the lake is mostly post spawn right now which is a tough time. I do my best in those conditions junk fishing. Cover lots of water and fish different ways. You pick up a fish here and there.

Hours are based on the daylight hours. Last time I went boats had to be off the water by 7:15 PM. You can call the marina to get the current hours. It is $7 to launch a boat.
    Tight lines,
    Andrew

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements