Favorite Fishing Lures - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Fishing Lures

Default Favorite Fishing Lures

Itís really interesting to see the variety of lures listed in this thread. I think there has been very little (if any) overlap so far. I think it goes to show that fisherman are probably a lot more picky about the lures than the fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JM76 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think it has a lot to do with confidence. Once you find something that works, you tend to stick with it. I know I do!
    I will say that it can be fun to try something new, especially if you can get some bites on it!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Pond Pounder likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JM76 View Post
    I think it has a lot to do with confidence. Once you find something that works, you tend to stick with it. I know I do!
    I will say that it can be fun to try something new, especially if you can get some bites on it!

Iíd absolutely agree with that... Iíve been fishing a spot frequently this year that is loaded with bowfin. They were crushing my favorite lure (the Panther Martin spinner), but just for fun one day, I went to try something different and tied on a small Spro BBZ-1 rat that I had bought in the spring. Within the first 8 minutes, I had two bowfin in the kayak. Wow, I thought. Who knew that bowfin loved rats?

I think I now have two favorite lures.

https://youtu.be/FEMdq96MNCw

JM76 likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pond Pounder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JM76 View Post

I’d absolutely agree with that... I’ve been fishing a spot frequently this year that is loaded with bowfin. They were crushing my favorite lure (the Panther Martin spinner), but just for fun one day, I went to try something different and tied on a small Spro BBZ-1 rat that I had bought in the spring. Within the first 8 minutes, I had two bowfin in the kayak. Wow, I thought. Who knew that bowfin loved rats?

I think I now have two favorite lures.

https://youtu.be/FEMdq96MNCw

They eat anything that won’t eat them

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12