Waterville Lake Help

Thread: Waterville Lake Help

Default Waterville Lake Help

Looking to give Waterville Lake a try with my Colorado pontoon float. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions as far as the area closer to the Pigeon River and Cataloochee or going for the southern part? I have a small trolling motor to get around, but being newer to fishing, I seem to spend more time looking for areas than actually getting the line wet.

Not looking for anyones favorite spots or anything, but if there is a little advantage to focusing my energy, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sears303 View Post
    Looking to give Waterville Lake a try with my Colorado pontoon float. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions as far as the area closer to the Pigeon River and Cataloochee or going for the southern part? I have a small trolling motor to get around, but being newer to fishing, I seem to spend more time looking for areas than actually getting the line wet.

Not looking for anyones favorite spots or anything, but if there is a little advantage to focusing my energy, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Lake is loaded with fish should be able to catch something just about anywhere on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements