Thomalex 6/28

Thread: Thomalex 6/28

Default Thomalex 6/28

Decided to head out to thomalex since it’s 10 minutes from home. Got there at 630 and was surprised to see several other boats out there. Fished around the bridge to start the morning with no success. Made my way around to the pocket near the fishing piers. I could hear them hitting bait up in all that grass. So I slowed down and just watched. Noticed some moving grass and threw a wacky rigged senko right to it and managed to pull in a nice 2lber. Fished that pocket pretty hard with no more success. Went up the lake and fished the first pocket on the right, trying the same thing. Managed one more dink there. Saw bait getting blown up right at the grass line on the way out and threw everything I had in their direction with zero bites. Made my way back towards the bridge and tried it again for a while with no success so I called it a day. Not too bad of a day for that lake in my opinion. I’m really hoping to figure it out since it’s so close to home. Know some guys caught some real quality fish back in the spring, so I know they are there!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Does this lake have aeration lines? ie air lines?

Yes it does. Last time there about half of the lower end was marked off with buoys as trolling motor only because of aeration lines. Only been once since they did this, not sure how or if it affects fishing. I do know that fish love to get in those bubbles at Salem lake so I would think the same there.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements