Sunset Lake -- Holly Springs

Thread: Sunset Lake -- Holly Springs

Default Sunset Lake -- Holly Springs

My fishing buddy has access to Sunset Lake in Holly Springs. We fished Monday morning and caught 9 bass using Zoom lizards, spinner baits, and buzzbaits. My buddy took bragging rights with this 8 pounder which hit a buzzbait. He got another on a buzzbait that went 3.5 pounds. All the others were 1 - 2 pounders. We hope to get back onto Harris and Jordan soon, but with the heat of the summer it is easier for us to go to Sunset.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_1564.jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	198099

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

8 lbs! That's awesome. Where's the pictures?
    Tight lines,
    Andrew

Not sure I would be advertising a private lake, will just entice people to try to fish there illegally. Might be better to just post that you caught your fish in a private lake, rather than naming it. I personally know that they have issues at this particular lake with trespassing.
    2015 Pathfinder 2200 TE, Yamaha VF200 SHO; 2015 Beavertail Vengeance, Suzuki DF90;
    Jackson Coosa FD; Native Ultimate 14.5; CCA Member

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NCTribute View Post
    Not sure I would be advertising a private lake, will just entice people to try to fish there illegally. Might be better to just post that you caught your fish in a private lake, rather than naming it. I personally know that they have issues at this particular lake with trespassing.
    X2 on this......any time I find something good like that I don’t tell or show anybody.....especially these days where there are very few secrets

Points well taken sad that it comes to this. Will keep my "secret" lakes secret. Still can't figure out how too post pic in the message, but I think I got a thumbnail posted.

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements