Weaver Creek Canoe Launch on Jordan

Thread: Weaver Creek Canoe Launch on Jordan

Default Weaver Creek Canoe Launch on Jordan

I recently discovered Weaver's Creek Canoe Launch on Jordan. I don't know if you guys know a lot about it, but I tried searching it online and not a lot of info. Here's an informational that can help if you ever consider going. TIGHT LINES!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31mGJzI87to

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bareheel View Post
    I recently discovered Weaver's Creek Canoe Launch on Jordan. I don't know if you guys know a lot about it, but I tried searching it online and not a lot of info. Here's an informational that can help if you ever consider going. TIGHT LINES!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31mGJzI87to
    I used to fish it all the time. Hurricaine fran in 1996 knocked off the standing trees there and in the the rest of the lake right at the water line. I liked it better then as you could tell the channel as the trees were easeily seen . Some nice crappie and bass and used to be some really nice hybrids in there. just one word of caution. That place is known for car break ins cause where you park cannot be seen from the road. Dont leave anything valuable out.
    drjon likes this.

Mowhawk pack , coleman scanoe, OT 158, 2 OT 119's,
    1232 Jon Boat, Wilderness Systems ATAK 140, Ascend 12T

When the lake is rising feeding fish will be schooled up around the pipe under the roadbed. That can be a lot of fun.
    drjon, and Mack in N.C. like this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements