Welcome to our Fishing and Faith forum - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to our Fishing and Faith forum

Default Thank you

I do not attend an official church, when i am in my kayak just looking around shows me what a wonderful god i serve. I am more times than not awestruck at some of the tinest to the largest things he created. Catching a fish is just the cherry on the top of the cake
    NCangler, and Popeye like this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hi folks I am new here. Thought to let you know a little about myself.I am coming up on my 64th B-day, five kids, 10 g-kids
    Likes: fishing,gardening, scuba diving, oil and watercolor painting, writing for both secular and spiritual pieces. I am a retired Free Will Baptist preacher and owner of a glass shop. I don't fish as much these days because a debilitating disease. I live in a little town called Pinetops between Greenville and Wilson and Rocky Mount.I have three boats...ya'll want to buy one...LOL
    NCangler likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by James12 View Post
    Hi folks I am new here. Thought to let you know a little about myself.I am coming up on my 64th B-day, five kids, 10 g-kids
    Likes: fishing,gardening, scuba diving, oil and watercolor painting, writing for both secular and spiritual pieces. I am a retired Free Will Baptist preacher and owner of a glass shop. I don't fish as much these days because a debilitating disease. I live in a little town called Pinetops between Greenville and Wilson and Rocky Mount.I have three boats...ya'll want to buy one...LOL
    Welcome to Ncangler....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well said! I became a believer in Jesus back in 1987. I've failed him many times but he has never failed me. One of the reasons I took up fishing was to spend some good quality time with my Saviour. Also my son loves to fish & he has had some bad luck running with the wrong crowd. I'm hoping through fishing we can spend some quality time together.
    NCangler, Popeye, and trigger22 like this.

Hello to all
    In Greenville and looking for a nice day fishing. If your church or group is going let me know please. I am new here to the site. Thank you
    dbeam, NCangler, and NCStateFisher like this.

Welcome Charnmanda!! Glad you found us!!
    dbeam likes this.

* Be responsible to the resource, not just obedient to the laws *
    RED X ANGLER* * MEMBER OF THE JON BOAT BASS CLUB OF NC * ARDENT REELS PROSTAFF REEL IT IN BAITS PRO STAFF 1st Tournament win 2/20/16 at Hyco lake 13lb 14.8oz 5 fish.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123