A prayer for a friend! - Page 13
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: A prayer for a friend!

Thanks again Jan. Glad the cath thing turned out as well as it did, and hope the rehab works OK for you. Prayers continued.
    RED X ANGLER

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

We had a nice surprise visit from MOFISH a little while ago! It was great! Charlie was very touched that he came by. He had been up walking some and was tired but he enjoyed the visit a lot. We are still trying to get everything worked out for the rehab. Hopefully we can arrange it for him to get it in New Bern. I know he is anxious to get home. They are still working on getting the blood sugar under better control. I will keep posting updates when I can.
    Jan

RED X ANGLER

Thanks for the update jan, tell charlie to hang in there. We're still praying for him for a speedy recovery with everything.
    EDDIE TARHEEL FLY FLINGERS " RED X ANGLER "
    "BOWFIN ANGLER "

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by ccobb View Post
    We had a nice surprise visit from MOFISH a little while ago! It was great! Charlie was very touched that he came by. He had been up walking some and was tired but he enjoyed the visit a lot. We are still trying to get everything worked out for the rehab. Hopefully we can arrange it for him to get it in New Bern. I know he is anxious to get home. They are still working on getting the blood sugar under better control. I will keep posting updates when I can.
    Jan
    It was my pleasure Jan ! Thanks for letting me visit with You and Charlie. I just hate that Charlie is so sick. Tell him that I will continue to pray for a speedy and total recovery !!!!!
    NCPIERMAN, and RouseD like this.

Jan, was hoping I could come for a vist, but everything just seemed to work against that for me. Hopefully, when I get back from the New River trip, I will hear a lot better report on Charlie. Will be back on the 25th.
    RED X ANGLER

Just want ed to check in on charlie & see how he's doing with everything. I hope all is going well. Maybe after we get back from the new river trip, like dennis said...we can make a visit to see you & charlie. I can bring your proceeds form the bbq chicken dinner sale to you as well. Take , god bless ....we'll be praying for you both. Hang in the charlie.
    NCPIERMAN likes this.

"BOWFIN ANGLER "

The doctor evaluated Charlie today and they are going to do his therapy here at the hospital rehab. We are going to need a wheelchair ramp at the house before he goes home. Our son, Brian, is going to build it this weekend. If anyone can offer him any advice or whatever, it would really be appreciated. He has never done this before. He is a wonderful son and will try to do it by himself so any help would be greatly appreciated. If you can offer him any suggestions or advice his e-mail is [email protected]. The physical therapists had Charlie up today to try walking again. He didn't do as well as yesterday and has been really tired since. He got very dizzy and short of breath. Hopefully he will do better tomorrow. We have been here 10 days now and still have a very long way to go. Saturday is our 40th anniversary. Not the way we wanted to spend it but we will be together and that is all that matters. Thanks to everyone for the support and prayers. I have been reading all the posts to him.

RED X ANGLER

jan and charlie happy 40th even if its not where you want to be but as you said at least your together i can help if needed building wise and if im not mistaken your gonna need to get a permitt to build one and codes will have to inspect it after its done at least we do in jacksonville anyways
    RouseD likes this.

red x angler and tarheelflyflinger for life -red drum its not an obssesion but a passion

Thanks for the update jan. I know charlie is ready to go home. Sorry to hear that you will be at the hospital on your 4oth anniversary. Like you said, you will atleast be together and thta is what matters the most. We wish charlie well with the physical therapy. If it were me, considering where you stay...oout in the boonies...i wouldn't worry about a stinking permit just to build a ramp. The county 's way to just more money out of you. That's just my opinion. Hope things get better for charlie soon.
    NCPIERMAN likes this.

"BOWFIN ANGLER "

I called craven county building inspections department... They said you do not need a permit to build your wheel chair ramp.
    NCPIERMAN likes this.

"BOWFIN ANGLER "

thats good news eddie good looking out wouldnt want anyone getting in trouble
    YAKATTACK FLY FLINGER likes this.

red x angler and tarheelflyflinger for life -red drum its not an obssesion but a passion

Charlie was moved to the rehab center here at WFUBMC this afternoon. He has a private room so I can stay here with him. He has three therapy sessions scheduled tomorrow. Thanks, Eddie, for the permit info. I will pass it on to Brian. Charlie is pretty confused tonight. I will update again later.
    Jan

RED X ANGLER

glad to hear your finally moved and he will get his therapy again god bless you both
    YAKATTACK FLY FLINGER likes this.

Anything i can do to help...it was my pleasure. Hope therapy goes well
    NCPIERMAN likes this.

"BOWFIN ANGLER "

Praying for healing and God's Blessing ...
    On Savior's Knee, a bend in the river where no one has ever drowned...

18. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements