NC Angler Forums banner

Thanks for the compliment

6K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  RouseD 
#1 ·
A member of NCangler.com sent me a PM today that really made my day. I'll keep his identity private (unless he wants to comment further), but it really blessed me and I wanted to share it with you all as a way of reminding folks why our moderators and myself work so hard to keep our forums family-friendly, fishing-focused and respectful of one another. Thanks for the compliment! :cool:

I'd like to add my thanks for providing a good clean website for sharing fishing info and stories. Over the last 4 weeks some other sites have been suggested to me to check out. They do not hold a candle to NCangler.com. They are full of cursing, backstabbing, belitttling, and all around poor public behavior. Please continue to hold our members to a high standard of online etiquette.

#2 ·
A member of NCangler.com sent me a PM today that really made my day. I'll keep his identity private (unless he wants to comment further), but it really blessed me and I wanted to share it with you all as a way of reminding folks why our moderators and myself work so hard to keep our forums family-friendly, fishing-focused and respectful of one another. Thanks for the compliment! :cool:
I think I might be a member of some of those forums :) ..... don't even post much but I do love to watch a trainwreck
sometimes.
This site, however, is where I tend to hang out the most. I think the fishing focused part is the main reason why. Good job!

#7 ·
I signed up awhile back. Had alot goin on right after signing up and forgot about the site. I recently found it again and glad that i did. I dont post much but i do read almost every post and let all the info i read sink in. If i come across somthing i can put some input in on i will do so.

#12 ·
My post count says how much I love talking fishing. I've learned a ton and met many nice (and talented) fishermen thru NCangler. It's my home for fishing online.
Ps- got 14 or 15 today. Avg 12 in mostly spots and mad about the one that got away with a Confidence Bait hook.Always re-tie after a handful of fish!

#16 ·
ncangler is definitely a great, and well managed site. I've recommended it to many friends and aquaintances. I tell them it is a site that is well suited for children to use. Thanks Randy, and all the others who help you, and to all the wonderful members.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.