\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default Co-founder of Bass Assassin has died\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n One of the principle people who made Bass Assassinís what they are today has passed away on October 10. Mrs. Vera Shiver was a bright spot in your day if you walked into her office. Mrs. Shiver along with her husband Robin Shiver Sr. and family founded Bass Assassin Lures Inc in 1988. Mrs. Shiver enjoyed fishing, cooking and reading.
\nThere will be a void at Bass Assassin Inc., and those who knew her will miss here wit and pleasant communication. We in the fishing community send our condolences to her husband and family. She will be missed.
\n Jim Lee, Tampa Fishing and Seafood Examiner

\n October 12, 2011
\n
\n
For a short period of two years I had a very small sponsorship deal with these folks. I never had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Shiver but anyone I have ever talked to that knew her or her husband has always said what a great pair they are to work for and be friends with. I have talked about my fondness for these baits and used them quite a bit before my deal and still do to this day. These are quality American products. R.I.P. Vera Shiver\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\necufisherman, and \r\ngambusia like this.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[297025] = "297025,297025"; pn[0] = ",297025"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[2540] = "speckhunter80"; // -->

Threaded View

Default Co-founder of Bass Assassin has died

One of the principle people who made Bass Assassinís what they are today has passed away on October 10. Mrs. Vera Shiver was a bright spot in your day if you walked into her office. Mrs. Shiver along with her husband Robin Shiver Sr. and family founded Bass Assassin Lures Inc in 1988. Mrs. Shiver enjoyed fishing, cooking and reading.
    There will be a void at Bass Assassin Inc., and those who knew her will miss here wit and pleasant communication. We in the fishing community send our condolences to her husband and family. She will be missed.
    Jim Lee, Tampa Fishing and Seafood Examiner

October 12, 2011

For a short period of two years I had a very small sponsorship deal with these folks. I never had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Shiver but anyone I have ever talked to that knew her or her husband has always said what a great pair they are to work for and be friends with. I have talked about my fondness for these baits and used them quite a bit before my deal and still do to this day. These are quality American products. R.I.P. Vera Shiver
    ecufisherman, and gambusia like this.