NC Angler Forums banner

Update on my wifes last surgery

9K views 57 replies 34 participants last post by  JD2 
#1 ·
June 16 last year ruth had an anurizm burst in her brain,they thought she was a gonner but proved them all wrong and has made it this far and doing great,we spent 2 weeks at pitt memorial and it was a hectic 2 weeks.
7 months later ,today january 25th 2012 we were back for another exam of her brain to see if those they fixed were holding and they were,also to check on the other 3 anuryzms on the left side of here head which were 1.4 cm in size last year.
after her angiogram today we were given results we were hopeing were different but were not,the main anuryzm has grown almost double the size it was from 1.4 to 2.6 .
were are gonna be listed for more surgery come late feb to early march to which they are going to put coils in the anurizm in hopes that the body will attack it and grow a sorta pearl over it stregntening the wall of the vessel.
On another note in june her caroted (s/p?) artery was 30%blocked and as of today it is 50% blocked,so that is more problems but as of right now they are not even looking at that part.
this is takeing a tole on us in more ways than one but our faith is keeping us strong as can be so im asking once again for all your prayers that this next surgery will be the last and all goes well,i was hopeing for a better 2012 but dont look like were gonna get it as of yet................one day at a time is all we can do and cherish every day we get.
thanks everyone in advanced i pray you all never have to deal with all this,it is definelty trying and not fun.
thanks to saltwater pete for stopping by today at the hospital and seeing me and ruth and helping me keep my witts about me good seing you my friend.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.