Anti-fatigue deck mat

Product: Anti-fatigue deck mat

Blog Entries

Default Anti-fatigue deck mat

Product Manufacturer: FOOTCUSH
    FOOTCUSH cushioned deck mats for all types of boats, reduces lower body fatigue of feet, knees and back. It is made of 1-1/2 inch thick, non-absorbent PVC closed cell foam, coated in a white vinyl finish with a textured standing surface. Soft enough to ease standing on a hard deck, yet firm enough to absorb the vibrations and shock of pounding waves. This saltwater and weather resistant mat is also very buoyant and can be used as a swimmers aid. Available in two sizes to accomodate any type of boat and each unit includes 4-stainless steel male snaps for customers option to secure to deck. These materials are saltwater and weather resistant and will not absorb water. FOOTCUSH has a 1-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship from date of purchase.

- 14"x40" model 10010 is most popular for Center Console Boats

- 12"x24" model 10020 is popluar on Cuddy Cabin, Shallow Flats, Cruisers, Sail Boats, etc.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	antifatigue2.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	37786 Click image for larger version.

Name:	anti-fatiquemat1.jpg‎
Views:	65
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	37787

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Blog Entries

Recommended: yes
    Cons: tripped on it several times
    Pros: works great on absorbing the shock & vibration
    I installed one in my 19' CC last week and tried it out in 3' seas this week-end - it really seemed to help absorb the shock plus my feet didn't get tired after riding for an hour or more. It is taking some getting use to remembering to step up as it is 1 1/2 inches high and I tripped on it a couple of times but I think after a few times out it'll be automatic.

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements