Planer boards

Product: Planer boards

Blog Entries

Default Planer boards

Product Manufacturer: Water Bugz
    Water Bugz Side Planer Boards - These 7" x 3" light weight (2.5 oz. each) boards are capable of pulling big live baits up to 15" and versatile enough to work in all types of fishing - Inshore, Offshore and Reservoir!

Unlimited possibilities is the only way to describe what Water Bugz Side Planers can do for fishermen. Whether you use rocket launchers, rod holders or just pvc pipe you can stand rods up or out in any fashion and still cover up to 100 foot of water in any boat. And these planers can be fished from shore too!

Anchor near a grass bed or oyster bed inshore and let out a mullet, sand flea or strip bait with a Water Bugz and the current will plane the board over to that area and hold in place when you stop the reel. And Water Bugz Planer Boards are a simple and more affordable alternative to outriggers when fishing offshore. From Red Drum, Trout, Flounder, Blues, Striped Bass, Sheeps Head, King Mackerel, Spanish, Mahi, Wahoo or any game fish you target, Water Bugz Planer Boards expand your coverage and hold bait in the strike zone.

Available in Bright Orange, each package includes a set of (1) left and (1) right planner board so you can balance your spread off both sides of the boat.

Tackle Monkey Link: http://www.tacklemonkey.com/Water_Bugz_Planer_Boards_Set_p199.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	waterbugzplaner.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	37795

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Price Paid: 26.99
    Recommended: yes
    Cons: did not use snaps that came with the boards
    Pros: price and preformance
    I use these when slow trolling for stripers. Most of the time I freeline shad and use these to keep from getting lines crossed and get close to structure. I have tried other boards but this is what I use and recommend.

Recommended: yes
    Cons: not as sturdy as i would like - but its understandable as it is foam
    Pros: ease of use
    Work great slow trolling live ones or artificials for specks...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements