Mojo Towel

Product: Mojo Towel

Blog Entries

Default Mojo Towel

Product Manufacturer: Performance
    Looking for a towel that can stand up to abuse? A towel that works as hard as you do? The MOJO Towel from Performance Outdoor is the best towel we have found. It is super-soft, absorbent and it doesn't hold odors like cotton towels do. It hold 7 times it's weight in liquid and it dries 4 times faster than cotton!

The MOJO Towel is made of the softest microfiber available and works great on the boat, at the dock or around the house.

The MOJO Towel will not retain odors and holds seven times it's weight in liquid. It rinses clean and comes with a handy belt or boat loop.

This towel works great for fishing as it does not hold fishy odors like cotton. And it works great for cleaning the boat too!

To clean, simply toss the MOJO Towel in the washer!

Tackle Monkey Link: http://www.tacklemonkey.com/MOJO_Wipes_Fishing_Towel_p219.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	mojo_towel.jpg‎
Views:	51
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	37810

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Recommended: yes
    Cons: white, blue towel would be nice or at least some color options
    Pros: Clean up really easy, velcro strap to attached to railing/lean post/ttop
    Randy was kind enough to leave one on my boat and we had used it a few times now and really like it. It's handy, can be attached anywhere just about and is a great way to keep them hands/arms slimy free! Good to have one or two on the boat for sure!

I keep one on my lean post

Blog Entries

Price Paid: 6.99
    Recommended: yes
    Cons: none for me
    Pros: great size, fish smell washes out and has velcro strap for hanging
    I really like these MOJO fishing towels. The fish smell washes out of them and they have a convenient velcro strap for attaching them on the boat or to a belt loop.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements