F150 /F115 Inline Four Stroke Outboard

Product: F150 /F115 Inline Four Stroke Outboard

Blog Entries

Default F150 /F115 Inline Four Stroke Outboard

Product Manufacturer: Yamaha
    Compact, Lightweight in-line 4-cylinder design is quiet, clean-burning and fuel efficient – with power to spare.
    16-Valve Double Overhead Cam. Four valves per cylinder for increased air supply and volumetric efficiency, increasing power and performance.
    Electronic Fuel Injection is controlled by the ECM (Engine Control Module). The fuel/air mix is matched to engine load and speed for maximum performance and fuel efficiency.
    Twin Counter Balancer Shafts minimize engine vibration for a smooth, pleasant boating experience.
    10mm Offset Crankshaft allows for a larger intake volume design. Four tuned intake tubes boost torque in low and mid speed ranges for quick acceleration.
    Composite Intake Manifold - The long tube intake tracks are tuned to increase air flow increasing low end and midrange torque performance resulting in a more powerful hole shot and increased acceleration. The air silencer box reduces intake air noise while the surge tank reduces air turbulence for smoother operation.
    The Microcomputer Ignition, adjusts timing to maintain optimum engine performance, economy and power under all conditions.
    The New, Multi-Function Tiller Handle, optional on F115, puts easy control at your fingertips in a sleek, ergonomic new design.
    Yamaha's Award-Winning Innovation continues to revolutionize four stroke technology.
    Yamaha's Exclusive ACP-221 Paint Process provides a tough, 5-layer barrier against corrosion.
    Yamaha Four Strokes blend fuel economy with power and performance from 2.5 hp all the way to the 250 V6.
    Every Yamaha Four Stroke is protected by our 3-Year Limited Warranty.
    Yamaha's Four Strokes meet all Federal EPA emission requirements. The F50 - F250, as well as the new F20 and F15C, have earned a California C.A.R.B. three-star rating for ultra-low emissions. All other Yamaha 4-stroke engines have earned a two-star rating for very low emissions.
    Extended Trim range delivers better acceleration to plane and top end speed. The tilt range is a full 70° for tilting the engine above the waterline.
    Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and long-engine life.
    Yamaha is dedicated to helping create a cleaner environment through advances in outboard technology.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yamaha.jpg‎ 
Views:	79 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	37845  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Blog Entries

Recommended: yes
    Cons: cost
    Pros: Quiet, efficient gas usage, reliable
    I have the F115 model and have put over 400 hours on the engine. It has run flawlessly and is very quiet. In fact most folks that ride with me the first time comment on how quiet it is. It also is very good on the gas.

Maintenance has been a breeze with oil changes & lubs every 100 hoiurs and few other routine tasks like check the feul filter, zincs, etc. the only maintenance needed to date.

Recommended: yes
    Pros: Quiet , easy to maintain
    I have the 115 and I am complately satisfied. I bought this motor because of their reputation and I haven't been disaapointed. Starts easily and runs so quiet that you can hold a normal conversation at full throttle. Awesome.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements