Mk-210

Product: Mk-210

Default Mk-210

Product Manufacturer: Minn Kota
    Minn Kota MK 210 On-Board Charger
    Our complete line of on-board chargers gives you the options and charging flexibility to meet all your trolling needs. Chargers are available for trolling systems with 1 to 4 batteries and total output from 6 to 40 amps. And, every on-board charger is backed by a full three-year warranty for extra reliability and piece of mind.

2 banks • 5 amps output per bank • 10 amps total output

• Convenient mounting eliminates the hassle of traditional portable chargers
    • Fully automatic 3-stage charging (bulk, absorption
    and maintenance)
    • New automatic temperature compensation delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme temperatures, while protecting your batteries from overcharging
    • Low line voltage compensation delivers true-rated output even when input voltage drops
    • Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant construction
    • Short circuit, reverse polarity and ignition protected
    • For use with 12V/6 cell batteries (50-130 amp hour rating) that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance-free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
    • FCC compliant
    • UL listed to marine standard 1236
    • 3-year warranty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minnkotaMK_220.jpg‎ 
Views:	61 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	37900  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Price Paid: 89
    Recommended: yes
    Cons: None to think of... One nice charger
    Pros: waterproof, easy to read LED status indicators, easy to install, maintenance free
    Awsome charger, especially for starting battery(s)
    I mounted this charger (MK-210) in my rear bilge area for my two dedicated starting batt's (two Group 27's). No issues with it whatsover.

Loved the status indicators on it, very easy to see instant status of where the batt's were in the charging process.

I highly recommend this charger, and if Minn Kota makes them all like this one, then I recommend their product for sure!

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements