Capt. Harry's Rod Belt

Product: Capt. Harry's Rod Belt

Default Capt. Harry's Rod Belt

Product Manufacturer: Capt Harry's Fishing Supply
    Capt. Harry's Rod Belt
    An ABS gimbal belt that has a removable gimbal with a large padded cushion for extra protection. It has a 2" wide Velcro® belt that fits up to 48".
    Tackle Monkey Link: http://www.captharry.com/belts-rodbelt.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	popup-belts-rodbelt.jpg‎ 
Views:	59 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	37903  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Price Paid: 27
    Recommended: yes
    Pros: Velcro back, no metal to corrode, great padding, slots for drop straps
    Capt Harry's belt is a great stand up belt, the padded area behind the cup is very generous and thick! The fabric cleans up in a pinch too. I used to have the belts that where like metal riveted together, Capt Harry's uses 4 large diameter plastic dart type rivets to hold the padding to the cup, this works out great.

The gimbal bolt is removable for rounded butt rods, the only complaint here would be nice if it was a quick release type pin v.s. the bolt/nut.. but cant complain too much at $27!!

The all around velcro strap is the bonus on this belt. Fit's everyones sizes and is very quick to get on and to get off.

I recommend this one without a doubt! I like it so much, I bought another one

In the picture you'll see their current design, at least this is how mine came to me.. dark blue with embroidered Sailfish with the Capt Harry insignia

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements