Morehead City NC

Product: Morehead City NC

Default Morehead City NC

Product Manufacturer: Capt Bill's Restraunt
    Captain Bills is the Oldest Restaurant in Carteret County. With its early beginnings on Arendell Street in 1938 Captain Bills has been a local Favorite. Serving the finest in Fresh Local Seafood, 100% Black Angus Beef, Hand cut steaks and our Famous Homemade Desserts, Dressings and Sauces.
    Tackle Monkey Link: http://www.captbills.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	captbills.jpg‎
Views:	66
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	37953

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Price Paid: 106
    Recommended: no
    Cons: Food and service
    Pros: On the ICW
    Maybe I had a bad experience, but Capt Bill's probably wont be on my list of seafood restraurants to visit in Morehead City next time... They had good sweet tea, but the food was bad.... sorry...

Out of the 4 of us, we all agreed that this is definately not the place to eat seafood.

Blog Entries

Recommended: no
    Cons: service
    Pros: Nice View
    I ate there with my mom yesterday. I didn't realize it was the one Dave reviewed earlier or we would have gone elsewhere. Food was okay - I had the crab/shrimp in butter - nothing special but tasted fine. Mom's crab cakes were kinda of dry. The hot crab dip was served with CRACKERS.... what is up with that, and whole wheat ones at that - the salty, crunchiness really degared the crab dip which when sampled on the end of a spoon was okay - a little bland. There was only 5 other tables in use (out of over 100 in there) but the service was lousey. Took ten minutes before waitress came over after we were seated. She never did bring our hush puppies.

Def. off my list.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements