NC Angler Forums banner

Knightdale, NC

8K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Jeffonc 
#1 ·
(From their website)
We are a premier Mercury service center as well as a Mercury factory authorized service center. Our Mercury and Yamaha factory trained technicians are ready and able to perform any repair you need. All work performed is done according to the highest of expectations.

Boat, motor and trailer repairs
Shrinkwrap available
Outside storage available

We offer parts and accessories from:
Mercury Precision
Mercruiser
Smartcraft
Quicksilver
Yamaha

And don't forget our used parts! We have a huge variety in stock!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I bought a boat from R&K Marine and had several opportunities to get my motor and trailer serviced there between 1999 and 2006. I had no problems with the service, the quotes, and found that the work performed held up to expectations. No surprises, no disappointments. The always treated me fairly.

Engine work was regular maintenance - tune ups, compression test, lube, etc... Nothing major. I picked up a barely used "tester" prop from them at a good price - saved nice dollars. Had them send a dinged prop out for work with excellent results. Had some work done on the trailer too. Replaced a bent axle - ouch... they had to go to an axle shop to get parts made. Result was way better than the original Tracker Marine parts.

They were a bit inconvenient being over in Knightdale, and all my trips being in the pre-540 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.