Waterway Fishing Charts

Product: Waterway Fishing Charts

Default Waterway Fishing Charts

Product Manufacturer: Sealake
    Sealake charts are available for specific coastal areas all over NC and beyond. I personally use the chart covering the White River. See the attached file. This chart is extremely usefully to me and I am very familiar with the area it covers. It's spot-on for my favorite fishing spots and I suspect it is accurate for the areas I have yet to check. It not only provides information on fishing holes, but on navigational buoys and hazards. Although it is not intended as a navigational tool, it is very detailed and provides GPS locations for most of the features shown. I have scanned the chart in for your detail review of the product, but if this is something you think you could use, please respect the "intellectual property" of the manufacturer and buy your own. The purchased copies come in very sturdy lamination that can withstand usage onboard your boat. This and other charts are available online at http://thegoodspots.com/charts/fishing/default.asp . I have also seen them the Neuse Sport Shop in Kinston, Coastal Marine on Hwy 58 in Pettiford Point and Dudley's Marina in Cedar Point. I highly recommend the product. I refer to my copy nearly every time I go out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	WhiteOakRiver_01.jpeg‎
Views:	81
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	38016

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Scanned pdf File exceeds allowable size, so if you're interested in seeing a little more detail, PM me and I'll email it to you.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the review ParrotHead.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements